02 July 2017

Chapter 1, Subchapter 1: Awakening in the Past, Initial Arrival - Notes

The first part of this chapter is written and edited, although the images still need to be made. It will be 32 updates. I will hopefully start posting the story starting in the middle of July.

Most of the conventions are the same as the prologue. However, I will not color the dialog in this chapter. I will try to keep the acknowledgement section at least somewhat updated.

In addition, images which come from memory or dreams will be a different hand-drawn sketch style. This will hopefully make drawing the images faster, and will emphasize the imprecision of the situation.

Some updates will have no images, and shorter updates, especially those without images, may be posted between my typical twice monthly updates, slightly increasing the update frequency.

Edit - 6 Dec 17:
Due to the fact that I have been having trouble finding time and getting myself to draw picture, as well as the fact that most of this is dialog, I have chosen that for this chapter, most of it will be without images. The hand-drawn images for the dreams and memories will be included, as well as possibly a few others of significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment