06 December 2017

Status Update

It appears that I continue to delay getting these posts out.

Because I want to get the story out, I will post many of the updates this subchapter without images. It is possible that due to the nature of the dialogs, the large number of images used in the Prologue does not feel natural. It may also just be that putting aside drawing to deal with other things has interfered with my ability to get myself to want to draw.

I will relabel the old Chapter 1 updates with images and repost the updates using the main story tags without updates. By this weekend, I will get out update 3. I will try to get out 2 more updates this month, then switch to a schedule closer to every week until I catch up to where I want to be, with potential delays if there will be images in an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment